Excellent Granular Fertilizers are composed of balanced nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium that meet the specific nutritional needs of your crops throughout the growing season. In addition, this product line contains secondary nutrients (magnesium and sulfur) and chelated micronutrients (boron, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc) ensuring a complete correction for the nutritional deficiencies. Each compound granule is engineered for high-value crops to help you maximize crop yield and quality. Applying Excellent Granular Fertilizers both as seed- and side-placed starter fertilizers is a well-established and often profitable practice in enhancing yields through increasing early season plant growth and development.
Moreover, depending on your crops’ chloride tolerance and your nutrition management system, you can opt between SOP and MOP based products. Growers from all over the world enjoy Excellent Granular Fertilizers because they always provide a solution for all crop situations with a vast formulation range while ensuring easy and uniform distribution in the field by hand or machine spreading.
Prominent features of Excellent Granular Fertilizers:
– uniform round-shaped granules made up of premium raw materials,
– bespoke formulations to meet your plant’s specific needs,
– determinable solubility speed,
– granule color alternatives,
– granule size according to your specification,
– no risk of nutrient segregation during shipping, handling, or spreading.
– label with your own company logo and info,
– packaging alternatives.
Showing all 11 results