The application of this special multi-nutrient formulation results in faster root system growth by increasing the rhizosphere activity.
2P Seed Primer provides:
- enhanced root development, nutrient uptake, and yields.
- greater plant root interception of the base fertilizer.
- greater access to soil reserves of phosphorus, which accounts for 80% of the P used by crops.
- zinc, copper, manganese, and molybdenum to grow an extra 1 ton of grain per hectare.
- robust tillering.
- more P for the seed by 25%.
- more primary roots.