Prominent benefits of 2P Phosphorus Cu:
- Promotes cell division and development of new tissue.
- Copper in its content activates some enzymes in plants which are involved in lignin synthesis and it is essential for several enzyme systems, photosynthesis, plant metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins. Copper also serves to intensify flavor and color in vegetables and color in flowers.
- Salicylic Acid (SA) in its content plays an important role in induction of plant defense against a variety of biotic and abiotic stresses through morphological, physiological, and biochemical mechanisms. Furthermore, SA improves photosynthetic rate and seed germination while stimulating the synthesis of secondary metabolites, such as flavonoids and anthocyanins, which protect plants from oxidative stress.
- Regulates many aspects of plant growth and development.
- Hydrogen peroxide in its content promotes better growth in plants and boosts roots’ ability to absorb nutrients from the soil. This also provides the needed aeration to the soil and helps control fungus in the soil. It eliminates soil fungus spores and molds and sterilizes soil of all pathogens. Moreover, it deters sap-sucking insects when regularly applied as a leaf spray.