Sulfur (S) is receiving its due as the fourth essential macronutrient and should be particularly used for coarse-textured, soils that are well-drained and low in organic matter which are most prone to sulfur deficiency.
Why to use Pulcu Sulfur WP:
- photosynthesis depends on sulfur, which is required to produce chlorophyll.
- plants also require sulfur to synthesize starch, sugars, oils, fats, and vitamins and rely on sulfur to metabolize nitrogen. Sulfur plays a central role in synthesizing oils in oilseed crops.
- Besides all, the particle size of Pulcu Sulfur WP enables a faster SO4-2 formation in a greater surface area. Thus, increases in the S surface area results in increased SO4-2 availability to your crops.
- thanks to the solubility of Pulcu Sulfur WP, it can move into the root zone with percolating waters. In addition, it can be used to reduce soil pH and reclaim sodic soils. It can be blended with other fertilizers.
- has a very low dust content; thereby, complies with environmental standards.
This product is highly recommended to growers who seek to optimize crop production and maximize yield potential.